The way we go to work and the services that are offered depend on you to a large extent and what you want to address.
You can chose to work face to face, by skype/facetime/phone or a combination of any of them. But typically I work with clients in the following manner:
- a short introductory meeting – to understand your context and goals. We discuss the coaching process and rules of confidentiality
- an extended meeting to evaluate the challenges you face, identify your strengths and define clear results you want to achieve with a clear plan to achieve this
- a monthly face to face meeting to review progress, draw out key lessons and plan next steps
- monthly support calls/facetime between meetings
- ongoing support – Added value of phone and email support that an individual can tap into as required
- a final review meeting to assess the results achieved, ensure key learning points are well understood and to ensure you have a clear plan for the future