In 1995, Jinny Ditzler wrote the international bestselling book, Your Best Year Yet, which has remained in print for 17 years and sold well over 1 million copies.
Because of the high level of interest, an on-line programme was developed in 2002 which
- sets out the same thorough process of evaluation, creating a vision, identifying values and setting goals
- tracks progress towards achieving those goals on a monthly and quarterly basis
It is a robust, powerful system but most people who attempt to apply it on their own fail because it is very tough to follow without the support and guidance of a coach.
I am a qualified practitioner and use this highly effective framework
- to foster learning,
- to sharpen the focus on each small step of the journey
- to promote accountability for making things happen
- to reduce significantly the time it takes to achieve major improvements in performance
Here is an example